Yes! The Teen Health Center provides FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services for those aged 11- 19. We always encourage you to include a trusted adult when making health decisions, however we understand that isn’t possible for everyone.
We can’t legally share your information
There are many laws that protect your rights which prevent us sharing your information without your knowledge.
**Please note: If you inform the staff that you are experiencing some form of violence, or have the intent to harm yourself or others, we are legally responsible to report this information.**
What rights do I have as a minor?
Your health and safety are always our main concern. As a minor under the age of 18, you can receive the following services without parental approval:
- Contraceptive care and counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counseling
- STD testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Substance abuse services
- Labor and delivery services (pregnancy and birth services)
Please note: Abortions do require parental notification. We do not provide abortions or the abortion pill at the Teen Health Center.
What can I buy as a minor?
There are plenty of items you can purchase to protect yourself and your partner against STDs, even if you’re under 18. BONUS: You can get all of the services listed here for FREE at the Teen Health Center. These are totally confidential services!
- Male condoms
- Female condoms
- Emergency contraception (Learn the difference between emergency contraception vs. the abortion pill. The abortion pill cannot be purchased by a minor, and is not available at the Teen Health Center.)
- Pregnancy tests
Interested in finding out more about Teen Health Services and your rights? Check it out!